I am grateful and humbled by the warm love you express and here’s to let you know I appreciate you very much.
Now, (a variation of) the rules for The Liebster Award are as follows:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 5 random facts about yourself. (see my answers to question 5)
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 300 followers)
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
So here we go.
My answers to wanderingsufi’s questions:
- Which would you rather be: happy or joyful? Why? Either would be fine because quite frankly, to me, the one could be the synonym of the other.
2. Have you ever wondered what the meaning of life is? Really, which thinking person doesn’t? But that is a question that only God can answer and he has given us the answer, through the Bible. An in-depth study of the Bible has answered that question for me.
3. Given the wherewithal, where in the world will you live? The Bahamas. It’s full of brilliant beauty.
4. How do you view your world? My world is full of beautiful people. But ultimately, I’m in charge of what happens in it.
5. What makes you come alive? Nature. Raw unpolluted nature
Below are Amity’s questions
1. Why did you start blogging? Encouragement from my friend Dr. Ekpo Ezechinyere. He’s a pleasant ray of sunshine for me any day any time.
2.What inspires your writing? Anything and anyone. God, people, music, nature, life and its appendages.
- Who is your favorite blogger? Hahaha. Sweetheart, you honestly didn’t expect an answer to that one, did you?
- Poetry or prose and why? Poetry. You get to say so much, with so little.
- In one word, how would you describe your first kiss(If you’ve had one)? Sorry, no telling, hehehe.
- What is your favorite quote? I wouldn’t say I have a favorite quote but one I like very much and use quite often is, “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why” – Mark Twain
- If you had one wish,what will you wish for? In my old age, to be able to tell God: “Father, I taught my children, I showed them your way.”
- What do you do for leisure? Listen to music, sing with my children.
- What makes you smile? Children and the innocence of them
- Do you have a Best friend and what is his/ her name? Yes. Temitope
11. What is your favorite meal? Edikangikong
Next are Topazo’s questions:
- What made you start writing? The desire to talk. I used to be very timid and economical with words but would come alive by just writing. My pen was my voice.
- Who is your favorite author? No favorites really. But I admire a few – Chinua Achebe, Danielle Steele, Sydney Sheldon
- Early bird or night owl? Early bird
- E-books or paperbacks? Certainly paperbacks. The story sticks.
- Mountain or beach? The beach. It’s beautiful and breathtaking. Plus I can deal with it. Smiles.
- What project are you working on? I guess you’ll see as it comes to fruition
- What are your plans for your writing in 2015? I know it may not be easy but I am adopting that of a friend: At least one fiction and one prose every week.
- Favorite relaxation spot? Beach. Any beach.
- Share something embarrassing about yourself. Oh dear, must we head that way? Lol!
- Favorite color. Lilac
- What do you fear the most in the whole wide world? At the end of my life, not to have lived.
Phew! that was a lot. Ok, now my turn to nominate. I’ll do just 5.
And here are my questions:
- What inspired your writing?
- What do you think about writing as a way of expression?
- Which is your favorite kind of music?
- If you could change one moment in time, which would it be?
- What makes you happy?